25 November 2020 – 10 December 2020: We have conducted a campaign – 16 Days of Activism against gender-based violence, daily two-hour online sessions. The campaign was jointly organised with Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), The Banyan Academy of Leadership in Mental Health (BALM), Bharathidasan University, Madras School of Social Work (MSSW) and D.G. Vaishnav College. Individual sessions were co-organised with other organisations.
- 25 November 2020: Gender-based Violence and Intersectionality – Speakers: Bimla Chandrasekaran (Director, EKTA Women’s Resource Centre), Grace Banu (Founder & Director, Trans Rights Now Collective) & Bhargavi S Rao (Associate Director, Centre for Financial Accountability) – Moderator: Prof Sonali Kusum, TISS – Co-organisers: EKTA Women’s Resource Centre, – 40 participants (30 women and 10 men).
- 26 November 2020: Political Empowerment: Intent and Reality (Women in Governance) – Speakers: Manjula Pradeep (Founder, Wise Act of Youth Visioning and Engagement (WAYVE) Foundation), & Sheelu Francis (Director, Women’s Collective) – Moderator: Prof Arivukkarasi, MSSW – Co-organisers: WAYVE Foundation – 49 participants (38 women and 11 men).
- 27 November 2020: Gender-based Violence and Labour – Speakers: R Geetha (All India Additional Secretary, Nirman Mazdoor Panchayat Sangam) & Suhasini Singh (Country Manager, India, Fair Wear Foundation) – Moderators: Prerna Shreeram & Soumya Vinjamuri (BALM) – Co-organisers: India, Fair Weather Foundation and Nirman Mazdoor Panchayat Sangam – 35 participants (29 women and 6 men).
- 28 November 2020: Administration of Justice and Women – Speakers: Maja Daruwala (Senior Advisor, Human Rights Initiative) & Zakia Soman, (Co-Founder, Bharatiya Muslim Mahila Andolan) – Moderator: Prof Dr N Manimekalai, Bharathidasan University – 49 participants (38 women and 11 men).
- 29 November 2020: Gender & Sexual Minorities – Vellai Mozhi – Tamil Play by Revathi A, Activist – 22 participants (15 women and 7 men).
- 30 November 2020: Access to Justice: Speakers: Flavia Agnes (Co-Founder, Majlis) & Lakshmi Sri (Senior Manager, Crisis Intervention Services, PCVC) – Moderators: Sanchita Jain, Shradha Jain, BALM – Co-organisers: Majlis & International Foundation for Crime Prevention and Victim Care ( PCVC), 39 participants (34 women and 5 men).
- 01 December 2020: Digital Empowerment – Speakers: Japleen Pasricha (Founder-Director, Feminism in India) Moderator: Hrithik, D.G. Vaishnav College – Co-organiser: Feminism in India – 41 participants (30 women and 11 men).
- 02 December 2020: Women in Media – Speakers: Dhanya Rajendran (Editor-In-Chief, The News Minute) & Vasanthi Hariprakash (Journalist Narrator & Founder-Editor, Pickle Jar) – Moderator: Samreen Fathima, Loyola College – Co-organisers – News Minutes & Pickle Jar, 34 participants (27 women and 7 men).
- 03 December 2020: Gender-based Violence against Persons with Disability – Speakers: Dr Lakshmi Ravikanth (Co-Dean, Banyan Academy of Leadership in Mental Health) & Shampa Sengupta (Jt. Secretary, National Platform for Rights of Disabled) – Moderators: Sehrish Amjad & Surabhi Rathore, BALM – Co-organisers: National Platform for Rights of Disabled – 85 participants (73 women and 12 men).
- 04 December 2020: Gendering Economics – Speakers: Beena Pallical (General Secretary, Dalit Arthik Adhikar Andolar (NCDHR)) & Anita Reddy (Managing & Founding Trustee, AVAS) – Moderator: Prof Jesuin Bose, MSSW – Co-organisers: AVAS & Dalit Arthik Adhikar Andolan – 37 participants (28 women and 9 men).
- 05 December 2020: Technological Determinism – Speakers: Dr Usha Ramanathan, Legal Researcher – Moderators: Mahera Imam, Bharathidasan University – 22 participants (18 women and 4 men).
- 06 December 2020: Children at Crossroads – Speaker: Kamal Gaur (Deputy Director, Education, Save the Children – Moderator: Nikaytaa, University of Hyderabad – 19 participants (14 women and 5 men).
- 07 December 2020: Homogenisation – Speakers: Dr Albertina Almedia (Advocate, Saad Aangan Aizualji & Santhosh Kumar Giri (Director, Kolkata Rista) – Moderator: Samreen Fathima – 26 participants (23 women and 3 men).
- 08 December 2020: Reimagining Access to Rights – Speakers: Dr Virgil D Sami (Executive Director, Arunodhaya Centre for Street & Working Children) & Radhika Ganesh (Cultural Political Advisor, Founder Member, Ek Potlee Ret Ki (Kaani Nilam) – Co-organisers: Arunodhaya Centre for Street & Working Children and Ek Potlee Ret Ki (Kaani Nilam) – 16 participants attended (15 women and 1 men).
- 09 December 2020: Gendering Healthcare – Speakers: Archanaa Seker (Writer, Researcher & Activist), Geetha Menon (Co-Founder, Stree Jagruti Samiti) & Sathyasree Goswami (Programme training and implementation, CRY) – Moderator: Tabassum Fathima N, MSSW – 13 participants attended (11 women and 2 men).
- 10 December 2020: Moving forward: Moving beyond…. – Speakers: Laurel Oettle (Director, Association for Rural Advancement (AFRA), South Africa), Samke Mkhize (Gender Fieldworker, AFRA) & Sucharita Eashwar (Women Entrepreneur) – Co-organiser: Association for Rural Advancement – Moderator: Tabassum Fathima N, MSSW – 14 participants attended (11 women and 3 men).